Eat unicorn toast for breakfast and always be magical! Learn how to make this colourful creation, in this week’s edition of Supre Tute-sday!
UNICORN TOAST RECIPE
What you’ll need:
1 tub of softened cream cheese
1/2 cup of Marshmellow Fluff
4 slices of bread, toasted
How to make:
1. Grab a bowl and mix the cream cheese and Marshmellow Fluff together until smooth. Hot top: microwave for 10 seconds before mixing to make it easier to blend!
2. Divide the mixture into 4 small bowls and add a drop of 4 different food colours. Mix the food colour in, add more if you want the colour to be brighter, and less to create pastel tones.
3. Place spoonfuls of each mixture onto your toast until the surface is covered.
4. Smooth the mixture with a knife or icing utensil. Spread from left to right to make fluffy wave, blending all the colours.
5. Go srsly cray with edible decorations, lollies, fairy floss, sprinkles – there’s no limit here Girl Gang!
6. Serve up and photograph (obvi) this toast is seriously insta-worthy!
If you want more inspo, head to our Instagram page @supre_instagram